Friday, June 19, 2009

Celebrate

I had this patterned paper that I've been wanting to use and I finally got around to making it into some cards.
Card Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"I used the Cuttlebug EF Tiny Mosaic on the patterned paper. I added Liquid Glass to the chocolate sprinkles and attached the cupcake using 3D Foam Squares.
Recipe: KI Memories Paper-Disco Fever, CTMH CS-Outdoor Denim, Heavenly Blue, Black & White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Outdoor Denim, Black Heavenly Blue, Buttercup & Cocoa, CTMH SS-Cupcake Sprinkles, Say It In Style, Autumn Splendor & Spot On Backgrounds, EF-Tiny Mosaic, Liquid Glass, Silver Brad, 3D Foam Squares.
Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I was happy to see your blog listed on the ctmh bb. I'm a big fan of your work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails