Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Post It Note Holder

Here is a Post It Note Holder I made as a Teacher Thank-you Gift.

I found the template for this on Janine Tinklenberg's blog HERE.

I altered her template by making it big enough for 3 Post-It's, rather than 2...as her template shows. Here is Janine's Template with my new measurements. (Click on it to enlarge)


Just a quick little tutorial on how to put it together:

Here is my CS piece measuring 7 1/8" x 7 1/8". Score at 2".


To score the lines at 1", I first cut the flaps, as per Janine's Template, and then lifted it up out of the way (see photo below).

Here is my piece, scored and cut as per Janine's Template.

Now it's ready to fold together. Janine mentions that it will stay together without any glue...and it does, but I glued my flaps because I like a nice clean finished look.

I mentioned Janine alot because I want to give credit where credit is due. I did not come up with this template, just new measurements for them.

Enjoy,
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails