Monday, October 19, 2009

Gift Card Card

No, I don't have a stutter, lol. This card can be used as a gift card holder, or as a special card with a pocket. I wanted to make another sample with Christmas papers and a gift card, but I ran out of time.

The colours are much brighter IRL.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

It's really a quick and simple card to put together. Cut a strip of patterned paper for the inside front cover of the card. Glue only the edges so that you create a pocket. Slip a Gift Card, or create a sentiment card piece to stick in the pocket. I saw a similar card in Paper Crafts 2006 Card Creations and really thought it was neat idea. And that's it, quick and easy, I finished it off with some buttons, and Prima Flowers with Stickles for the flower center.
Here's the extra piece I made for the pocket.
Recipe: CTMH PP-Sweet Home, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Garnet, Colonial White & Indian Corn Blue, CTMH Ink-Black, Indian Corn Blue & Garnet, CTMH SS-You're Special & Friendship Blessings, CTMH Colonial White Buttons, Nestabilities Labels One DC, Corner Rounder, Martha Stewart Arch Lattice Punch, Stickles Silver Ice, Prima Flowers, Foam Squares, Glue Dots.
Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

A Few of My Favorite Things said...

Great idea! Love the paper you used.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails