Thursday, October 15, 2009

Won't Cha Be My Friend?

I had a little panic attack about what I was going to post today, and I ended up with 2 posts. Busy for me...good for you. (You can read about it in the post above.)

Since I hadn't posted any Fall type cards yet, I decided to make a card using Fall colours.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

The image took up alot of room on the front of the card, and I didn't want to cover it up, so I used vellum to help with the sentiment. For some reason the image seems more colourful in real life, but you get the idea, Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.
I used the Cuttlebug Textile EF on the front as well.
Here's the inside:
Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, Tulip & Sunflower, CTMH Ink-Black, Cocoa, Tulip, Buttercup, Garden Green & Autumn Terracotta, CTMH SS-Four Seasons & Joy Forever, Cuttlebug Textile EF, Corner Rounder, Silver Brads, MS Publisher Fonts, Vellum, Foam Squares.
Enjoy,
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails