Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kids Valentine's

Happy Valentine's Day a day early. I had big plans to make Valentine's with my girls (Gr.'s 2 &3), buuuuttttt......ahem....I procrastinated and left them until today. Then, on top of that, the girls decided they weren't coming straight home after school.....even after I reminded them this morning our plans to stamp their Valentine's. So, with a sad heart, I did the stamping all by my lonesome....while the girls had a time-out in their room. But after a few tears, because they really did want to stamp it themselves, and then some hugs and kisses, we sat down together to write out the names.

And here are the final kids Valentine's. Thanks to a fellow CTMH sista Melony Fielder for the inspiration.

Card Size: Approx. 3.5" x 4.25"

Both wanted to give the girls in their class butterflies. One wanted to give the boys soccer balls, and one wanted dinosaurs. For the teachers we did a frog...because Mrs. Loewen loves frogs, and Mr. Thiessen probably wouldn't mind a frog on his.
I used Publisher to print out the boxes and sentiment. I fit 6 Valentine's on a piece of 8.5" x 11" CS.
Here's the back.
Enjoy, and don't eat too much chocolate!
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails