Monday, March 08, 2010

Gift Bags

I cannot believe how fast this month is going. Before you know it, Easter is going to be here. I realized I had better get working on some Spring cards.

Last year we received some Easter treats in a gift bag with a bunny head. Well, being the papercrafter that I am, I wanted to use pretty paper or stamps and make my own. And being the practical person that I am...lol...I also made one for occasions other than Easter. Now I just have to find time to sit down and make a masculine and kids one.

Here's the same bag template, but different toppers. You can find the Gift Bag Instructions a little farther down.
Aren't they cute!!!

Gift Bag Size is approx. 3.5" x 5.5". The Bunny head is approx. 3.5" tall.

Recipe: CTMH PP-That's Amore, CTMH CS-Cocoa & Colonial White, CTMH Ink-Cocoa, Acetate(same stuff overheads are made of), Nestabilities-Fleur De Lis & Labels, Pearls, Prima Flowers.


For the bunny, I added hands and even a tail (see photo below). The template for the Bunny Head is below as well. This Gift Bag is made from CS that I stamped with a background stamp.


Recipe: CTMH CS-Petal, Baby Pink & White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Pansy Purple & Sweet Leaf, CTMH SS-Intrinsic Backgrounds & Easter Eggs, Nestabilities Scallop Ovals, Black Sharpie Marker, Chalk, White Pompom, Rhinestones, Acetate.



For this Gift Bag I left off the hands and tail, and made the window a little smaller. I used CTMH B&T Duo's, so the inside of the Gift Bag is nicely decorated as well. The photo below shows the Gift Bag without the chocolate...but because the B&T paper is a dark brown, it didn't photograph very well, but you get the idea.

Recipe: CTMH PP-That's Amore, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Colonial White, Baby Pink, Heavenly Blue & Cocoa, CTMH Ink-Black, Cocoa & Tulip, CTMH SS-Easter Eggs, Nestabilities-Scallop Ovals & Tags, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Rhinestones, Brads, Acetate.


Gift Bag Instructions.




For the window piece, I used the same stuff that overheads are made of.

Bunny Head Template:

Okay, now I've got some chocolate to go and eat! Yum.

Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

Molly said...

Really cute! Thanks for sharing your examples and your pattern and template! Thanks again!! Have a great day!
Molly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails