Friday, June 11, 2010

It's A Layout!

Yes, I have done the occasional layout. I don't have the room right now to do scrapbooking, (I need room to lay things out, and move things around) but I do really, really want to scrapbook our trip 'home' (home for my husband and I, we grew up in Southern Ontario) before too much time has passed.
.
This week on Heart 2 Heart Challenges, the challenge is: Let's Get Scrappy!
I had really wanted to have more pages done before I started posting them, but I also wanted to join in this week's challenge...so the challenge won out:)
.
Layout Size: 12" x 12"
I saved up for a Slice before I started scrapbooking our trip...I really wanted to use it for the letters. For the title, I cut the letters out of White Daisy and then chose the shadow option too. I sponged daubed the edges with Grey Flannel, and attached them together.
.
Be sure to check out the DT creations, and the layout by June's Guest DT Dawn! Just click HERE!!
Enjoy,
Deneen

2 comments:

Katy said...

I was wonderin' where you were...glad you played along this week even if it's not your thang!

Anonymous said...

very nice layout! thanks for playing along with h2H this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails