Thursday, September 23, 2010

JustRite Friendship Set Cards

Welcome here! Fall weather has certainly come to where I live, how about you? Still enjoying some warm summery days, or do you have to scrap your windshield in the morning:)?
.
Today I'm sharing some samples I made for Sharon from The Scrapbook Cottage. And I actually designed the cards with NO pattern paper. Imagine that, lol. I wanted the stamps to stand out, so I decided not to use any pattern paper to compete with them. I did use embossing folders and other techniques to add texture. Let's take a look.
.
Card 1
I used Impressabilities with Nestabilities for the background. I love how the border stamp frames the sentiment.

I stamped, and cut out the tree. Then attached it with Foam Squares and added Stickles.


Card 2
Ya know I had to use a new Martha Stewart Punch somewhere:) This is the Ribbon Loop corner and border punch. I wanted to show that you don't have to stick with circles...and I didn't use the border stamp.
I coloured in the cake with Copics, and added Smooch to the icing and cake stand.


Card 3 - 4.25" x 5.5"
I stamped the image on Spring Iris CS, and the border on White Daisy CS. I then cut them out with Nestabilities, and attached the image inside the border.
I used Smooch to colour in the image, and add the detail at the bottom.


Card 4 - 4.25" x 5.5"
For this card I stamped the image and cut it out using Nestabilities. I then stamped the border sentiment, but when I cut it out I only used the top half. For the background, I embossed the lines with my Scor-It and pierced some holes in the corners. The image is coloured with Copics.
Card 5 - 4.25" x 5.5"
For this card I cut a scalloped window in the front. I used a Martha Stewart corner punch, coloured the flowers with Copics, and added Stickles to the bow.
I stamped the image on a separate piece of CS, because it was easier to line up with the window.
Last, but not least, Card 6 - 4.25" x 5.5"
The image I stamped on White Daisy CS, and attached it with Foam Squares to the Border piece of CS. I used 2 Cuttlebug EF for the background, and another new Martha Stewart Punch:)
This time I coloured the image with chalk, and added Stickles to the bow.
Hope you have a great day, thanks for stopping by!
Deneen

1 comment:

melissa said...

these are the most adorable cards ever.. I especially like the one with the tree.. beautiful..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails