Wednesday, December 01, 2010

3D Christmas Trees

It's hard to believe that December is upon us. I thought I would share these cute trees I made from Spellbinders 2010 Holiday Trees set.
.
Sharon, from the Scrapbook Cottage, suggested them after she saw the pumpkins. I used cream and green CS, cut the trees out (5 for each tree...to show off the embossing), embossed some of them, and then scored them down the middle. I finished some of them off with distress inks, pearls, rhinestones and ribbon. I added Stickles to some of the stars.

The biggest Tree measures approx. 4" high, the medium Tree measure approx. 3.75".
.
Here are some close-up for you to enjoy:



.
These next 2 trees I used 9 trees to give it a fuller look.
Here's a top view of the tree:

.
Here's a close-up of 2 of the smaller trees. Again, I used more trees for the un-embossed green tree.
.

I loved making them, the hardest part is deciding how to decorate the trees! There are so many options.
.
Enjoy, and thanks for stopping by,
Deneen

2 comments:

Tracee said...

those are fab! Tx

Big Red Scraps said...

These are great! I love how you trimmed them! so fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails