Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Purses Anyone?

I totally forgot to share with you the purses I made for the Craft Sale I was at. My first post on purses can be found HERE, where you will find the link to the Template, and Instructions.
.
So without further ado, here they are. (Purse Size: 6.5" x 7")


CTMH PP-Magnifique, CTMH CS-Colonial White & Outdoor Denim, Cuttlebug EF-Tiny Mosaic.
.

CTMH PP-Cherry O, CTMH CS-Sweet Leaf, Cuttlebug EF-Argyle.
.

CTMH PP-More To Adore, CTMH CS-Chocolate & Colonial White, Cuttlebug EF-Victoria.
.

CTMH PP-More To Adore, CTMH CS-Chocolate, Cuttlebug EF-Tiny Mosaic.
.

CTMH PP-Daydream, CTMH CS-Sweet Leaf, Cuttlebug EF-Victoria.
.

CTMH PP-Let's Get Together, CTMH CS-Buttercup & Garden Green, Cuttlebug EF-Swiss Dots.
.

CTMH PP-Sweet Home, CTMH CS-Buttercup & Garnet, Cuttlebug EF-Swiss Dots.
.

CTMH PP-Sweet Home, CTMH CS-Buttercup & Garnet, Cuttlebug EF-Victoria.
.


CTMH PP-Bella, CTMH CS-Pansy Purple, Cuttlebug EF-Tiny Mosaic.
.

CTMH PP-Emporium, CTMH CS-Vineyard Berry & Juniper, Cuttlebug EF-Victoria.
.

CTMH PP-Silhouette, CTMH CS-Black, Cuttlebug EF-Victoria.
.

CTMH PP-Olivia, CTMH CS-New England Ivy, Cuttlebug EF-Argyle.
.
Hope you were inspired! Thanks for stopping by. I won't be posting regularly the next couple of weeks, but will get back on track in January.
.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good-Night:)
Deneen

2 comments:

Lorrinda said...

Deneen, these purses are adorable! They look great all lined up like this.
I bet they were a hit at the craft sale, can I ask how much did you sell them for?

Claire said...

wow these are beautiful, I love them all but the blue one is my favourite. I might make some to put presents in the future.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails