Thursday, March 03, 2011

Life's A Jungle

Hello there, and welcome here!! It's been a while since I made any kid cards, and for the swap I'm in, I decided to make one. The host sent everyone the same 'scraps' (The large pattern piece of paper, the red grosgrain ribbon, and a red brad). We could use those scraps in any way to make a card. The paper made me think of a kids card.
.
I kept it fairly simple, and went with the circle theme. I thought it would be fun to attach the monkey upside down. It's difficult to tell, but I actually cut him out, and attached him with foam squares onto the circle, which in turn is attached to the card with foam squares.
.
Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
The inside:
Hope you're having a great week, thanks for stopping by,
Deneen

1 comment:

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

i love this card.... what a fab kids card... and i love the finishing touch on the inside of the card... great..!!!
kaz_za

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails