Saturday, July 23, 2011

Inspired Stamps Card & The Winner is....

Hello and welcome here. What came first, the winner or the card?:)...I decided to show you my card first. This week at Inspired Stamps it was DT choice. I needed a Sympathy card, and this is what I came up with, breaking my new Martha Stewart punch in the process, lol.

Card Size: 5" x 5"
Aren't ya proud of me, lol...I used a size other than 4.25" x 5.5". If you're like me, I find it difficult to use a sentiment as my focal point...but I love the challenge. It's a fine balance of not adding too many embellishments to make up for the fact there is no image.

Card Inside:

I wanted something soft for the inside too, I thought a single flower would be nice.

Here's a close-up of the decorative panel. I used a sparkly ribbon underneath, but it didn't seem to photograph well, but it adds a nice soft touch. I used foam squares to make it stand up off the card.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Flowers
Grasses

Recipe: Inspired Stamps-Inspired Stampers' Favourite Collection #1, Flowers, Grasses & 1" Circle Sentiments, CTMH CS-White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Black, Garden Green, Olive & Petal, Purple Textured CS, Patterned Paper-Daisy D's Autumn Leaf Texture, Martha Stewart Floral Tile Punch Anywhere, Nestabilities-Labels 18, Marianne Design-Doily LR0168, Dollarama Wide Ribbon, Michaels Purple Ribbon, Foam Squares, Pealrs, Copics-V01, V12, BV01, BV04, YG93.


And now, for the Winner of a FREE stamps set from Inspired Stamps.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
9
Timestamp: 2011-07-23 17:00:20 UTC
© 1998-2011 Mads Haahr
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS
Web Design by TSDA

#9 is Sue D Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net...Sue please email me at dltreble@hotmail.com with your choice of FREE stamp set, and your address and Antoinette will get that out to you ASAP!!!


Thanks so much everyone for playing along, don't forget to check back with the rest of Inspired Stamps DT to see if you won on their blog...the links are in my sidebar.

Inspired Stamps Blog Link
Inspired Stamps Store Link

Hope you're having a great weekend,
Deneen

4 comments:

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

Beautiful card!! Congrats to your winner =)

farmhouse-story said...

such a pretty card inside and out! love the jumping smiley guy:)

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Gorgeous card outside and I love your work with the flower inside!! Congratulations to your winner of the stamp set!!

Sue D said...

Beautiful card! I will email you soon with my stamp set choice--thanks so much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails