Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer by Sugar Nellie

Hello and welcome here. I love the Home Grown Sugar Nellie images and I wanted to share one with you today. I print them up...yes, they're a digital image, something I thought I would never buy, but never say never, lol...and then colour them when I have time. Sometimes I colour them according to patterned paper, but this time I coloured Summer (that's the name of this image) and chose the paper that matched my colouring after. The sentiment is by Verve Stamps.


Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


Inside:



Recipe: Sugar Nellie Image-Summer, CTMH CS-Bamboo, Cocoa, Tulip, White Daisy & Creme Brulee, CTMH Ink-Black & Creme Brulee, My Mind's Eye-Just Dreamy 2, Corner Rounder, Nestabilities-Labels 17 & Labels 18, Nellie Snellen Corners 1, Peach Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearls, Foam Squares, Verve Stamps-Dare To Be, Martha Stewart Butterfly, Copics.


Copics Used:
Hair-E08, E15, E18
Skin-E00, E02, E11, E13
Dress-Y00, Y11, E40, B04
Umbrella-R35, R46
Misc-C1, BG0000


Thanks so much for stopping by,
Deneen

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails