Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Top Tip Tuesday Spotty Dotty Card

Hello and welcome here. It's amazing how lost one feels when their computer is missing. Mine's out getting fixed, so I'm borrowing one to get my post done. There was no photo editing on here either, so what ya see is what ya get, lol.

The Top Tip Tuesday Challenge for the next 2 weeks is called Spotty Dotty, let's see how many polka dots you can add to your creation. Annette has an awesome Box in a Bag Tutorial for you too.

Challenge - Spotty Dotty
Tutorial - Box in a Bag by Annette


Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Sorry it's so dark, but until I get my computer back, this is all I can do for now. The challenge is Spotty Dotty, and I made sure to have lots of dots on my card. I used polka dotted paper, I added polka dots to her dress, and I made the background with dots too. I had seen this done on lots of images but hadn't tried it out, I really like the look and look forward to attempting a dotted background again.



Sponsor's
For a chance at the following prizes, be sure to link your creation to the Spotty Dotty Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday, you can enter up to 3 times!! For a chance at an extra prize leave a tip on your blog and be sure to leave 'tip' after your name in Mr. Linky.
Don't forget the challenge runs for 2 weeks
.


Simon Says Stamp




A huge thank-you to Stampfairy for the image I used, she is called Molly Throughout the Year May. She was super fun to colour, and looks so sweet holding a flower. I added dots to her dress with a Copic colourless blender, it adds a nice soft dot. I used a white gel pen for the dots on her headband, you would not see them if I had used the colourless blender pen there.


Copics Used:
Skin-E0000, Eoo, YR01, R02
Hair-E08, E09, E19
Dress/Headband-BG10, BG23, BG32, 0 for dots
Socks-YR30, Y32
Flower-R21. R22, Y32, YG03
Background-C0, C1, C3

Recipe: PP-Fancy Pants Lilac House Chamomile, CTMH CS-White Daisy & Vineyard Berry, CTMH Ink-Black, SS-Flourishes Tag Line, EF-ProvoCraft Kassie's Brocade, Nestabilities-Lacey Circles, Labels 22 & Ribbon Banners, Martha Stewart Pinking Scallop Border Punch, Celebrate It Basic-Basic 7/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Copics, Foam Squares, Rhinestones.

Enjoy,
Deneen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deneen gorgeous card your colouring is perfect love your shading too! And the colours and paper choice fabulous, hugs me xx

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. An adorable image. Elaine

Barbara Bruder said...

Wha ta darling card!! Great coloring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails