Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Top Tip Tuesday is All Heart

Hello and welcome here!  It's time for another Top Tip Tuesday Challenge and this time it's We're All Heart...include hearts on your project.

Challenge - We're All About Hearts

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
I went with the more traditional red and white:)  I borrowed my friend's (hi Candace) Heart Coluzzle, can you believe that I don't actually own a heart punch or die?? Me either, I think it's about time to get one to have on hand.  I went with a clean and simple look, I cut out the hearts, and embossed a portion of the CS.  I finished it off by adding a ribbon, and using Candace's :) new We R Memory Keepers Tab Punch. 

Recipe:  CTMH SS-Say It In Style, CS-Red dotted & white, Ink-Memento Lady Bug, EF-Craft Concepts Budding Vine, Hearts Coluzzle, We R Memory Keepers Tab Punch, Celebrate It Ribbon, Foam Squares.


 Sponsor's
  For a chance at the following prizes, be sure to link your creation to the We'reAll Hearts  at Top Tip Tuesday, you can enter up to 3 times!! For a chance at an extra prize leave a tip on your blog and be sure to leave 'tip' after your name in Mr. Linky.
Don't forget the challenge runs for 2 weeks


Stamp Fairy - $10 Gift Voucher

Simon Says Stamp - $20 Gift Voucher
Simon Says Stamp

Ooh La La Creations - 1 of their CD's

If you need more heart inspiration be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations, their links are in my sidebar.
Enjoy,
Deneen

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

I love the super chic white and red - gorgeous embossing both in the white panel and within the heart apertures - so clever cut out like that!
Alison x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, so fun we did a similar idea haha!! LOVE yours hugs me xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails