Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Cuttlebug Spot is Seeing Stars

Hello and welcome here!  Have you been getting in shape with us over at The Cuttlebug Spot?  We seen Triangles, Circles, and Squares.  This week we're looking at Stars. Link your Star creations over at TCS and you might be a winner of an awesome prize...and don't forget to use your Cuttlebug!

Challenge - Stars

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I totally CASE'd (Copied and Stamped Exactly...or in my case, almost exactly) this card from THIS ONE I found on Pinterest, I tried to find the original card out in blog land but I didn't have any luck.  I loved the embossed star...I inked the folder before adding my light blue cardstock, and then embossed.  For the Mosiac Tile pieces, I inked them after I embossed them.  I stamped and fussy cut the star and arrow...and I outlined the arrow with a black felt pen.

 Inside:
 Recipe:  PP-Crate Paper Random Collection Wallpaper & BoBunny Blast Off! Stripe, CTMH SS- Star Struck, You Rock & Happy Birthday, CTMH Ink-Moonstruck, Heavenly Blue & Black, Memento Ink-Dandelion, CS-Kraft & Light Blue, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Spellbinders-Labels 18, Cuttlebug EF-Stars & Tiny Mosaic, Foam Squares, Rhinestone, Black Felt Pen.


Cuttlebug Items Used:

Spellbinders Labels 18
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Stars
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Tiny Mosaic 

 

 

Ready to join us for the Stars Challenge?  You have until Feb. 4th to complete your project and add it to the Stars Challenge link over at TCS....Good Luck! If you need more inspiration be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations over at The Cuttlebug Spot.
 

And don't forget to use your Cuttlebug!!!
Enjoy,
Deneen



Challenges Entered:
PanPastel UK Challenge Blog - #4 Seeing Stars 
Allsorts Challenge Blog - #191 Maculine 
 

7 comments:

Tracie said...

fab card and i love the inside too! thanks for joining in the pan pastel challenge

jane stillman said...

A great card, thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle this week, good luck

Terry said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous project with the DT from PanPastel UK, love your colors and your Stars pops right out of your project, just great Hugs Terry xxxxx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

this is fab only got my cuttle bug 2 weeks ago so will have to pop over and check this out thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

Toni Herron said...

This is fantastic!! And I love that you added to the center!! Very cool.. Thanks for sharing this with Glitter n Sparkle! I love it!!
Toni - DT

lena-dailyscrap said...

Gorgeous! I didn't know there was a cuttlebug spot! Love the star and the whole creation - beautiful!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really fabulous, I love all the different panels and the embossing looks gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge
Lindsay xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails