Thursday, April 18, 2013

Inspired Stamps Alphabet Stamps

 Hello and welcome here!  This week at Inspired Stamps we're showcasing alphabet stamps, and Antoinette has several great ones to choose from.

Card Sizes: 4.25" x 5.5"
 I used the newly released Solid Alphabet Upper Case for the front of my card.  I'm always needing Birthday cards for my stash, so I also used the same technique and stamps for a masculine card, just scroll down to see it.  I inked my letters with my lightest ink first, and then gently rolled the stamp from the bottom up, into my darker ink...the result is a 2-toned sentiment!

Inside:
For the inside I used the Label Maker Alphabet, it's perfect for when you need a smaller sized sentiment.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Solid Alphabet Upper Case & Label Maker, PP-Basic Grey Kissing Booth Butterfly Kisses, CS-Bazzill light purple & dark purple, Glitter CS-American Crafts Mulberry, Spellbinders-Resplendent Rectangles,  Decorative Dress Forms & Jewel Flowers and Flourishes, Marianne Designs Frame LR0116, CTMH Ink-Black, Foam Squares, Paper Studio Gemstones, Corner Rounder.

Here's the masculine version of the 2-toned sentiment.  Same stamp set, and I inked the stamp in green, and rolled from the bottom using Moonstruck.

Inside:
For the inside I used the Label Maker Alphabet, and the outlines that come with it too!

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Solid Alphabet Upper Case & Lable Maker Alphabet, PP-BoBunny Mama Razzi2 Shutterbug & CartaBella Well Traveled Postage, CTMH Ink-Garden Green & Moonstruck, CS-Bazzill dark brown, Foam Squares, Dollarama Stars, Spellbinders-Labels 28.

Inspired Stamps Used:
Solid Alphabet Upper Case
Label Maker Alphabet


Be sure to check out which Alphabet stamps the rest of the DT used, their links are in my sidebar!
Enjoy,
Deneen


Don't forget Google Reader is disappearing June 1st, you can follow me using Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails