Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Cuttlebug Mania Birthday Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  It's our first May challenge for Cuttlebug Mania and it's a Birthday Tic-Tac-Toe challenge!

Challenge - Birthday Tic-Tac-Toe
 For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

Here's the Tic-Tac-Toe

I used the diagonal Sentiment - Embossing - Banner.  I found an older TESC Sketch I followed, and I embossed the pennants.  I had plans to add a die shape for the sentiment but I wasn't satisfied with the look, so I ended up using only 1 Cuttlebug item on my card...shocking, I know, lol.

Inside:
 
I added foam squares behind the pennants, and I folded the sentiment and added a foam square behind it too.

Recipe:  PP-My Mind's Eye Howdy Doody "Like" Wild Flower Paper, CTMH CS-Ponderosa Pine & White Daisy, Bazzill CS-cream, CTMH Ink-Juniper & Black, CTMH SS-Quick Cards-Butterfly & Say It In Style, Verve SS-Wishing You, Sizzix EF-Raspberry Frame, Yellow Baker's Twine, Foam Squares.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Sizzix Raspberry Frame Embossing Folder

I hope you can join us for the Birthday Tic-Tac-Toe
Deneen

2 comments:

tjhubner said...

This card really caught my eye. Upon closer inspection I noticed all the great visual details. Nicely done! :-)

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

What a darling card! I love the banner and embossing. Didn't even know there was a Cuttlebug challenge. How fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails