Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Heartfelt Creations Fancy Teacup Card

Hello and welcome here!  It's time for some more Heartfelt Creations inspiration. This week I've created a fairly simple card, it's the dies that dress it up and make it look more fancy.

Card Size:  5" x 7"
For some reason I wasn't able to photograph the purple quite right, but trust me, it's a very pretty purple.  I used a piece of patterned paper from the Posy Patch Collection.  I inked the edges of the patterned pieces.  I then used Spellbinders Elegant Labels 4 for the main part of the card.  Heartfelt Creations has a stamp called China Fragments PreCut Set and it matches the Spellbinders Nested Tea Cups perfectly.

Inside:
For the inside I used the corner from the Decorative Blossom Corner, and the same patterned paper as on the card front. 

Recipe: HC PP-Posy Patch Collection, HC SS-China Fragments & Heartfelt Expressions, HC Dies-Decorative Blossom Corner, Spellbinders-Nested Tea Cups, Elegant Labels 4 & Labels 4, CTMH White Daisy CS, CTMH Ink-Pansy Purple & Black, Foam Squares, Pearls, Celebrate It 5/8" White Satin Edge Ribbon, Copics-R000, G40, V91, YR30, W0.

For more Heartfelt Creations inspiration be sure to pop by their site, or click on the DT links in my sidebar...their are some amazing creations you don't want to miss seeing.  

Don't forget that next week is the July New Release Burst of Splendor!

Enjoy,
Deneen



1 comment:

Sandy said...

Indeed beautiful!
sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails