Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Tip Tuesday Get In Shape Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  I hope you had a great weekend.  I spent it laying in bed reading and watching movies.  I've never had back problems before but I guess one effect of growing older is that your parts start wearing out, lol.  My doctor ordered laying flat on the floor and once the worst of the pain was gone I gingerly climbed into bed to rest.  But you're here to see the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge which happens to be Get In Shape, shaped cards are in order...basically anything other than a rectangle.

Challenge - Get In Shape
Shaped cards...no rectangles.

Card Size:  5.75" x 9"
With the help of a friend (hi Candace), I decided to make a surfboard shaped card!!  I added an easel using BoBunny water paper, it's to hold the surfboard upright and the surfboard opens up for your sentiment.  I used Bugaboo Stamps Beach Baby 2 digi image. I used Washi Tape to add stripes to the surfboard.

Sponsor's
 For a chance at the following prizes, be sure to link your creation to the Get In Shape at Top Tip Tuesday, you can enter up to 3 times!! For a chance at an extra prize leave a tip on your blog and be sure to leave 'tip' after your name in Mr. Linky.
Don't forget the challenge runs for 2 weeks and closes at 1pm.
 
Bugaboo Stamps - 7 digi images


Shape EZ -  2 Shape EZ templates of your choice
 

 Copics Used:  
Skin - E000, E00, YR01
Hair - Y11, Y13, Y17, YR24
Glasses - R37, W7
Bathing Suit - R83, R85
Water - BG53, BG45
Drops - BG11, BG45
Sky - BG0000

Inside:
I plan to add a sentiment:)

Recipe:  Bugaboo Stamps-Beach Baby 2, PP-Fancy Pants Summer Soul & BoBunny Key Line Makin' Waves, Kraft CS, Bazzill Mono Simon CS, Memory Box-Elegant Scrollwork, Spellbinders-Lacey Circles, Foams Squares, Copics, Washi Tape.

For more Shaped Card inspiration be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations, their links are in my sidebar.
Deneen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cool!!x

Anonymous said...

Ohhh this is soooo different LOVE it so clever you are! hugs me x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails