Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cuttlebug Mania Envelope on a Card Challenge

This is my second post for the day, so be sure to continue reading the next post for the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge.

Hello and welcome here!  We've seemed to have jumped quickly into winter here, yesterday we only reach a high of -9C.  Last Challenge we enjoyed making Autumn cards, and this time the Cuttlebug Mania Challenge is having an envelope on your card, and I had a lot of fun with this challenge.

Challenge - Envelope on a Card
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Challenge runs for 2 weeks. 
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
 I enjoyed working with bright colours for this card...right now I'm making a lot of Christmas cards so it was a nice change to break out the spring-like colours. 

I made my envelope from scratch and embossed it before putting it together.  I added a little card that pulls out of the envelope and coloured white grosgrain ribbon with a Copic marker to make it match my paper.

Inside:
Recipe:  PP-My Mind's Eye Memorable "Journey" Adventure Paper & My Mind's Eye Notable "Love This" Devoted Paper, CTMH CS-White Daisy & Olive, Verve SS-Big Wish & Wishing You, Spellbinders-Labels 4 Small & Floral Ovals, Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish Left, Martha Stewart Pinking Scallop Punch, Craft Concepts Budding Vine EF, Celebrate It Narrows Organza Ribbon, I Am Roses-S10 Flowers, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Copic YG21.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Spellbinders Labels 4 Small Die
Spellbinders Floral Ovals Die
Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish Left Die
Craft Concepts Budding Vine Embossing Folder

For more envelope inspiration be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Deneen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty card hunny xx

Sam K said...

What a great idea for a card, looks really effective how you have done it too. Beautifully embossed
x
Little Pear Tree

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails