Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Heartfelt Creations Alumni November Blog Hop

Hello and welcome here to the November Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog Hop!  If you've come from Amarilys' Blog you're on the right track but if not don't worry...the entire hop list is at the bottom of this post.  On the last Tuesday of the month, past HC DT members get together for a Blog Hop full of inspiration using some of our favorite Heartfelt Creations collections!  

By visiting all the stops and leaving a comment on each, you'll be entered for each comment (one per blog) to win a $25.00 gift certificate to the Heartfelt Creations store! Contest closes Friday, November 29th midnight EST.  The winner will be announced at noon on Saturday.  Good luck and have fun!

 Card Size:  4" x 6"
Since it's only 1 month until Christmas, yikes!!, I thought I would share a card with a couple of my favourite dies. I used Heartfelt Creations Banner & Trees Die and Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles Die.

I also love the blue patterned paper from the Christmas Card Paper Collection and used it to mat the tree.  I stamped the poinsettia from Christmas Poinsettia PreCut Set onto burgundy paper from the Frosty Blanket Paper Collection and cut them out using the Sun Kissed Fleur Die.

Inside:
I used the sentiment from the Bright Christmas PreCut set to embellish the inside of my card.

Products Used:

Other Products:  CTMH White Daisy CS, Bazzill blue CS, CTMH Ruby Ink, Foam Squares, Rhinestones.  (Inside:  HCPC 3552 Bright Christmas PreCut Set, CTMH Indian Corn Blue Ink.)

Now it's time to Hop on over to Vicki's Blog!  And good luck with the Contest!
Enjoy,
Deneen

 November HC Alumni Blog Hop List
Deneen Treble - You're Here

35 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh my goodness... What a gorgeous card!!

merrymstamper said...

Great Christmas Card! Beautiful!

Amarilys said...

love the shape and gorgeous design!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Love it! Really pops on blog

Sandra Carey said...

Wonderful card LOVE the sentiment Hugs Sandra xx

Brenda said...

What a beautiful die and love that the card is shaped.

Glenda said...

I've always been a huge fan of blue for Christmas! This is just gorgeous!

lindaplus3 said...

Aweeee that is so very pretty... I love the design you chose :)

I fed your fish :)

Unknown said...

Love this card. I want/need to get the tree die.

ruthluvs said...

So inspiring - cannot wait to do my own version :)

christi said...

cute cas card.

barbara macaskill said...

Beautiful card! LOVE all of the HC stamps, papers and dies! I am truly addicted to them all! TFS!

Gidget Douglas said...

Beautiful card!

Kathy Martin said...

Very pretty card!

Unknown said...

So elegant and pretty!

Linda said...

Beautiful card!

Caroline D. said...

Gorgeous card with a beautiful die cut! Very elegant!

jennyplace2 said...

Such a pretty card and I love the sentiment! TFS!

Michelle said...

Like the background. Nice card.

Kitty said...

Just beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

Kathleen

Eileen L. said...

Beautiful card. One of my favorite shapes, love it.

Unknown said...

I love all the cards on your blog.
I am new to Cuttlebug - family!

slowlygan said...

A good ideal for Christmas Card!

Louise H. said...

Love the card. Attractive and looks simple to make. Thanks.

Marjorie said...

Lovely card. Just subscribed to your posts via email. Looking forward to you inspiring me.
Marjorie from TX

Janis said...

Wonderful card. Love the colors and the beautiful font of the inside sentiment!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com

Memaw said...

Very cute card - the inside is very cool.

Peggy S said...

I love this card. Love that stylized tree and the frames. oh, and the poinsettias. And the shaped card using the die. And the inside sentiment. And... and.. and!!

CathyM said...

I LOVE the simplicity of your design. Even I might be able to do one like this. Thanks for sharing.

Donna Oates said...

What a beautiful card! Happy Thanksgiving!

Camille Short said...

Beautiful creation!

Unknown said...

Simple but pretty. Thank you for sharing with us.

MsDebren said...

Great Card !!!

Txcowgirl said...

These are the most adorable Christmas cards I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing your creative talents with us.

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Simply beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails