Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Cuttlebug Mania Distressed Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  Now that the holidays are over, it's back to our regular scheduled program, lol.  It's time for a new Cuttlebug Mania Challenge.  This time it's all about Distressing, and not over the Christmas bills.  You can distress you paper with ink or scissors, we just need to see some distressing and don't forget to use your Cuttlebug.

Challenge - Distressing
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.

Challenge runs for 2 weeks. 

Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!
Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I found the inspiration for this on Pinterest (the flowers and the squares).  I distressed the patterned paper squares and the mats with scissors.  I used a houndstooth embossing folder and a couple of Memory Box dies.*Edited to add:  I found the original Pin again you can see it HERE.



Inside:

Recipe:  PP-PinkPaislee Bushel & My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Record It! Heirloom "Beautiful" Glittered Paper, CTMH CS-White & Colonial White, Bazzill Mono CS-burgundy, CTMH SS-Say It In Syle, Simple Memories & Gracious Greetings, CTMH Ink-Black & Baby Pink, Verve Stamps-Birthday Wish, Sizzix Houndstooth EF, Memory Box-Blooming Vine & Honey Blossom Sprig, Twine.


Cuttlebug Items Used:
Sizzix Houndstooth Embossing Folder
Memory Box Blooming Vine Die
Memory Box Blossom Sprig Die

I hope you can join us for the Distressing Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania!
Deneen

2 comments:

Dorothy S said...

I saw your card on the CuttleBugo mania blog - what a great card. That is a layout that gives me s lot of trouble (e.g. - several small squares.) I really like your design, the colors, and the leaves. I hope I can try it soon.

Deneen said...

Thanks so much Dorothy! This particular card layout I found on Pinterest, http://www.pinterest.com/pin/272116002457658028/, I really love this site for ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails