Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cuttlebug Mania Easter Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  We celebrate Easter this week and so it's fitting that Cuttlebug Mania is having and Easter Challenge with a twist that there needs to be an egg somewhere on your project.

Challenge - Easter using an Egg
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.

Challenge runs for 2 weeks. 

Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

For the challenge twist I decided to make my card in the shape of an egg!  I embossed the background and decorated the egg using several different dies.  I finished it off with some pearls.


Recipe:  Bazzill CS-pink, purple & green, CTMH White Daisy CS, CTMH Black Ink, CTMH SS-Say It In Style, Crafts Too-Lattice EF, My Favorite Things Die-namics-Chevron Stripes, Taylored Expressions-Designer Mini Tags, Heartfelt Creations-Sweet Juliet Die, Rhinestones, Pearls, Foam Squares, Pink Baker's Twine.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Crafts Too Lattice Embossing Folder
My Favorite Things Die-namics Chevron Stripes
Taylored Expressions Designer Mini Tags Die
Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet Die

I hope you can join us for the Easter Challenge, be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations.
Deneen

1 comment:

Kimbo said...

This is such fun Deneen. I love the shape and everything about it x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails