Thursday, April 03, 2014

Inspired Stamps April New Release

Hello and welcome here!  Inspired Stamps is releasing some more stamp sets for you to enjoy. I am showcasing Hymn Girls:  September and Lowercase Sketchy Alphabet.  Be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations for the other newly released stamp sets!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
The first Hymn Girls were released last month, and today the rest of the Hymn Girls are being released.  I have used Hymn Girls:  September.   The word 'reflections' is part of the stamp set!  I used Copics to give the image a touch of colour.  I made a sunburst with Bazzill Basics Vintage Lace and Bazzill CS.


Inside:
For the inside I used Hymn Girls:  September and More Perfect Sentiments.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Hymn Girls: September & More Perfect Sentiments, Bazzill Basics Vintage Lace, Bazzill CS-yellow, coral & cream, CTMH Black Ink, Distress Inks-Vintage Photo & Antique Linen, Foam Squares, Sequins, Copics.

Copics Used:
Skin - E00, E93
Dress - YG91, YG93
Shoes/Shading - E43


Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
For this card I used the new release Sketchy Lowercase Alphabet.  I made a banner using the letters that spell 'smile'.  The pretty flower paper is from Bazzill Basics Vintage Marketplace.
 

Inside:
For the inside I used Sketchy Lowercase Alphabet to spell 'happy', and added 'birthday' using a black felt tip pen.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Sketchy Lowercase Alphabet, Bazzill Basics-Vintage Marketplace, Bazzill CS-pink dotted & light green, Foam Squares, Pink Baker's Twine, Mini Clothespins, Pearls, Black Felt Tip Pen.

Inspired Stamps Products Used:

Inspired Stamps STORE

Inspired Stamps BLOG



Enjoy,

Deneen

5 comments:

Pamela Levingston said...

oooo I need that alphabet...it is so cool. Your projects are nice.

B said...

Love them both Deneen! Especially love how your Hymn Girl stands out from the colorful background

Linda said...

Hi Deneen. Both cards are wonderful. On the first card I especially like the color triangles in the background. The second card, I really like the banners. Great job. Linda E.

lpredflower said...

I really like all your cards! Those stamps are amazing! Linda

Sue D said...

Lovely cards. I like the papers for the sunburst and the cute banner.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails