Thursday, August 07, 2014

Inspired Stamps August New Release

Hello and welcome here!  It's time for Inspired Stamps August New Release, so be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team creations, the links are in my sidebar.  I get to share Hymn Girls Caring Friend with you!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5" 

I didn't want to overpower the image so I kept my card fairly simple.  I used patterned paper for the grass and sky, and just added a bench and cloud.  The 'Praying for You' sentiment is from the 1" Circle Sentiments stamp set.  I coloured the image with Copics and also kept it simple so that the ribbon stood out.

The patterned paper is from the Bazzill 6x6 Vintage Lace paper pack. The bench is from La La Land Crafts.  I love how the image is the perfect size for the bench.

Inside:

For the inside I used Joshua 1:9 and finished it by fussy cutting the ribbon out and adding it beside the verse.

Copics Used:
Skin - E00
Cheeks - R20
Dress - E81
Ribbon - R21
Shoes - N5
Shadow - W2

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Hymn Girls Caring Friend, 1" Circle Sentiments & Joshua 1:9, Bazill 6x6 Vintage Lace Paper, Bazzill cream CS, CTMH White Daisy CS, CTMH Black Ink, Distress Inks-Antique Linen & Vintage Photo, LaLa Land Garden Bench Die, Papertrey Ink Clouds Die, Foam Squares, Copic Markers.

Inspired Stamps Products Used:

Inspired Stamps Blog

Inspired Stamps Store

Don't forget to pop by the rest of the DT to check out the August New Release!
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails