Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Cuttlebug Mania Anything Die Cut

Hello and welcome here!  This is Cuttlebug Mania's 2nd challenge back after their summer break and it's another easy one...Anything Die Cut.  That means you need to use a die at least once for your project.  And don't forget to use your Cuttlebug!

Challenge - Anything Die Cut
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Challenge runs for 2 weeks. 
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I love those angle type cards I keep seeing and thought I'd use it for this Challenge.   I used Lawn Fawn Scripty Hello Die.



 Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I decided to make some thank-you cards, so instead of reinventing the wheel I changed up the colours.


Inside:

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Lawn Fawn Scripty Hello Die
Lawn Fawn Scripty Thanks Die

I hope you'll join us for the Anything Die Cut Challenge.
Deneen

2 comments:

Joan V said...

Love these cards. Thanks for sharing.

Joan V said...

Love these cards. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails