Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Cuttlebug Mania Itsy Bitsy Spider

Hello and welcome here!  It's time for another Cuttlebug Mania Challenge!!  This time it's about Spiders!  I am not a spider person, I've added some very appropriate-to-me (and maybe you too!) quotes for you to enjoy at the bottom of my post.

Challenge - Itsy Bitsy Spider
(anything with a spider on it)
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.

Challenge runs for 2 weeks. 

Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
I kept it fairly basic and chose to do a boy Birthday card instead of a Halloween type card.  I also didn't want to cover up the spiders on the patterned paper.  I fussy cut one spider to add beside my sentiment.


Inside:
Recipe:  PP-Creative Imaginations Marah Johnson & Doodlebug Designs Ghouls & Goodies Itsy Bitsy Spiders, Verve SS-Big Wish, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Bazzill CS-black, CTMH Ink-Black, Spellbinders-Fleur de Lis Squares, Foam Squares, Rhinestones.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Squares

Hope you'll join us for the challenge!
Deneen
Im Pretty Sure That Spiders Motivational Love Quotes
Whenever you hear someone yell "Devin!" in my house you know there's a spider. He's the official spider catcher :p @Adrienne  @Devin Pollard
Yeah people say that. Don't worry, the spider is smaller then you. haha Gotta remember this!!!! lolrelatable posts | scary gif gifs that awkward moment relate spiders relatable that ...



1 comment:

Kimbo said...

Love your cute little spiders Deneen - great boys card x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails