Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Cuttlebug Mania There's Snow Place Like Home Challenge

Hello and welcome here.  Apparently I need a new brain, I forgot it was time for another Cuttlebug Mania Challenge!  (My card has been done for a while, I just forgot to post the challenge on my blog, lol!)

Challenge - There's Snow Place Like Home
(use a sentiment and snowflake)
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Challenge runs for 2 weeks. 
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
A big thanks to Crafty Sentiment Designs for supplying the DT with Christmas Circles.   I used a couple of embossing folders to emboss a design onto the banners, and one banner is glitter.

Recipe: Digital SS-Crafty Sentiment Designs Christmas Circles, PP-WeRMemory Keepers Winter Frost Snow Flurries, Reminisce-Glitter Factory Shimmering Rubies, Bazzill CS-light green & grey, Spellbinders Standard Circles & Large Scalloped Circles, Cuttlebug EF-Swiss Dots & Snowflakes, Foam Squares.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Spellbinders Standard Circles Die
Spellbinders Large Scalloped Circles Die
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing Folder

I hope you'll join us for Sentiment and Snowflake Challenge.
Deneen 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails