Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Cuttlebug Mania Hello Sunshine Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  I almost forgot to post this card.  I worked ahead getting my cards done for upcoming Cuttlebug Mania challenges and I should also work at getting my posts scheduled because I almost forgot to post it, lol. The challenge for this fortnight is about the wonderful sunshine...you need to have a sun on your project. And don't forget to use your Cuttlebug or other manual machine!

Challenge - Hello Sunshine
(have a sun on your project)
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Challenge runs for 2 weeks. 
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I used Taylored Expressions Big Delivery Stamp and Die!  I coloured the background and the truck with my Le Plume II watercolour markers.  I'm always in need of masculine cards and thought this would work perfectly.


Inside:
Recipe:  PP-Basic Grey Infuse Suffuse, Bazzill CS-Stonehenge & brown, Watercolour Paper, Taylored Expressions Big Delivery Stamp & Die, Cuttlebug EF-Diamond Plate, Papertrey Ink SS-Signature Greetings, Spellbinders Curved Rectangles, Hero Arts Wet Cement Ink, CTMH Ink-Ruby & Black., Foam Squares.

Le Plume II watercolour markers used:
Truck - #40, #45, #28
Sky - #17
Sun - #28, #43

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Taylored Expressions Big Delivery Die
Cuttlebug Diamond Plate Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Curved Rectangles Die

Hope you can join us for the Sunshine Challenge!
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails