Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Cuttlebug Mania Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  Can you believe it's the 1st of November?  It's also time for another Cuttlebug Mania Challenge, this time let's play Tic-Tac-Toe.  Don't forget to use your Cuttlebug.

Challenge - Tic-Tac-Toe
Choose 3 items in a line, just like tic-tac-toe
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Challenge runs for 2 weeks. 
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug



Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
Embossing - Die Cuts - Purple
Purple is one of my favourite colours!!! And when I find patterned paper that is purple, I grab lots because I love using it...well, first I hoard it, how can I cut such pretty paper!?!  I embossed the pocket.


Here's what the little pull-out piece looks like.

Recipe:  PP-BoBunny Secret Garden Arbor, Bazzill CS-light & dark purple, green & white, Spellbinders Scalloped Borders 2, Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish Right, Tattered Lace Borders & Corners, WeRMemory Keepers EF-Quilted, Memory Box-Arianna Sprig, Corner Rounder, Flower, Ribbon.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Spellbinders Scalloped Borders 2 Die
Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish Right Die
Tattered Lace Borders & Corners Die
WeRMemory Keepers Quilted Embossing Folder
Echo Park Thought Bubble & Hello Die

Hope you'll join us for a little Tic-Tac-Toe.
Deneen

2 comments:

Lenoria said...

This is gorgeous!

SewPaperPaint said...

I love your color palette and the beautiful pocket design. Hugs, Autumn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails